Click Here To Find Out More About: Shoodle For Sale byAlma Abell If you have a dog, you need to take your dog for dog training. Even if it is a small dog, it will still need training to be well-behaved. There are certain levels of training you might be interested in. Everyone needs to […]

Friday, January 26, 2018 Fire broke out on Friday morning and destroyed the bottom two floors of a six-story hospital in Miryang, South Korea, killing at least 37 people, most of them elderly. More than a hundred injuries were reported, with eighteen people in critical condition. This is the highest death toll from fire in

South Korea: Fire in hospital housing elderly people kills at least 37

Read More »

Saturday, April 17, 2010 Journalist, counselor, painter, and US 2012 Presidential candidate Joe Schriner of Cleveland, Ohio took some time to discuss his campaign with Wikinews in an interview. Schriner previously ran for president in 2000, 2004, and 2008, but failed to gain much traction in the races. He announced his candidacy for the 2012

Wikinews interviews Joe Schriner, Independent U.S. presidential candidate

Read More »

Monday, June 5, 2006 Wikinews Australia has in-depth coverage of this issue: Australian nuclear debate Australian media reports that Prime Minister John Howard is expected to push a nuclear energy inquiry through federal cabinet this week. Meanwhile, a list of possible sites for nuclear reactors has been leaked by the Opposition to media. The locations,

Australian nuclear power plants rejected by states

Read More »

Click Here To Find Out More About: Online Loan Agreement By Khoo BT The Malaysia government recently approved the concept of build-then-sell for housing development project. The build-then-sell concept is essentially a 10:90 concept whereby the house purchaser pay 10% of the purchase price first and then pay the remaining 90% of the purchase price

Build Then Sell Concept Vs Sell Then Build Concept In Malaysia Property DevelopmentRead More »

Major explosions at UK oil depot

Sunday, December 11, 2005 A series of large explosions have occurred close to Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire, UK. The source of the explosions has been confirmed as the Hertfordshire Oil Storage Terminal (HOSL), Hemel Hempstead, known locally as the Buncefield complex. Up to 150 fire fighters are reported to be at the scene with 10 fire

Major explosions at UK oil depot

Read More »